At the moment it’s only me and my sister at home, as my parents and brothers are loving life in Budapest and I am totally jel. It’s been quite cosy so far though; we’ve watched a few films and it’s been great having some peace and quiet in the house for once.
So what have I been up to this week?
– Mother/daughter bonding on Monday, which involved visits to five different banks to sort out our accounts, my mum’s first ever pub meal and some shopping.
– Bah Luhrmann day on Tuesday with mother and the twin, which resulted in a lot of tears as Moulin Rouge and Romeo & Juliet aren’t the most cheerful films.
– Bought our Leavers’ Ball dresses in London on Wednesday and they were great bargains! The shopkeepers gave us discounts as they were trying to impress our mum, which was creepy yet hilarious at the same time. My dress is teal/greenish in colour, and that’s all I’m saying about it for now…
– Saw The World’s End at the cinema with my friend, Leo, in the evening and it was hilarious. I was a bit disappointed by the ending though, as I felt it was a bit rushed in parts, but overall it was brilliant.
– I have been helping my singing teacher with singing workshops/singing day camp over the past three days, and it’s been a lot of fun. My sister and I were the oldest there and it was great getting to teach and help out the little ones. Singing camp continues next week with an older group of students, so looking forward to that.
Now I shall leave you with a piece we performed in the concert earlier. This song is from The Witches of Eastwick and it’s called I Wish I May. Excuse the mistakes, this was during rehearsals 🙂 I sang it in three part harmony with my sister and singing teacher. (I’m the one in the sliver dress, wearing a flower garland headband) Enjoy!