This is so so late, but massive thanks to thelivingpanda for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog award! It never fails to amaze me that people actually take time to read my rambling, so I really do appreciate it!
These are the tasks to do when one has been nominated:
•Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
•Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
•Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
•Nominate bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
So here are my facts:
1. I used to take piano and clarinet lessons when I was younger, but I quit years ago.
2. I was nicknamed Matilda in primary school because I read so much.
3. I am a big fan of Celine Dion.
4. One of the coolest places I have ever visited was Robben Island in South Africa, where I got to sit in Nelson Mandela’s prison cell.
5. I’ve met Justin Bieber. Twice.
6. I’ve never broken a bone in my body but I have dislocated my shoulder and popped it back in (Ouch).
7. And last but most definitely not least, I am a born again Christian. For me to live is Christ 🙂
I nominate the following blogs:
Autumn Scrubs- http://autumnscrubs.wordpress.com
The B.han Project- http://thebhanproject.wordpress.com
Anna in Med School- http://annainmedschool.com
Life’s a CV- http://lifesacv.wordpress.com
Marriage & Medicine- http://marriageandmedicine.wordpress.com
Getting to the MD- http://gettingtothemd.wordpress.com/